Monday, April 6, 2015

we got back in to the Channel islands at last it was really fun we went to a few new anchorages  and a few old ones we wonted to go to more places but there was a lot of wind and we had to be careful where we went so we staid in one little aria but we did have a lot of fun and we made Ester cookies that got eaten incredibly fast even for Martha standards we had a fun Easter but I really miss having Easter with my friends and family witch made me kind of sad but we still had a fun easter and a fun trip over all. P.S. the horse pictures are from up at my uncles ranch my mom and I went there I rode Charley and my mom rode Santa fey it was fun! The horses were owned by my Mom's uncle Ralph my great uncle it was fun to see the horses and to get to spend time with my great uncle!       









No comments:

Post a Comment